Monday, January 17, 2011

The Wonderful World of Potty Training - Day 1

I knew the day would come when I would have to do it, but I have been dreading it. I think that potty training is probably a germaphobes worst nightmare. Ok, I can think of worse things, but we are only on day one, and i'm ready to hire someone to do this milestone for me! I have to admit, when he peed on the floor, I handled it quite well. My anxiety was low, until he pooped in his underwear. He was walking around with this strange look on his face, and I kept asking him if he had to go PEE on the potty, and his answer, of course, was no. He had to POOP! I learned that I have to be very specific in my wording, lol. You would think, after almost 3 yrs, I would know that about my child! So, I am actually lucky it mostly stayed contianed in his diaper, but man was that stressful for me! I know I HAVE to stay consistent though. UGH! ;)

No comments: