Friday, September 28, 2007

Indescribable

So, tonight I had my ultrasound. It was so amazing to see him move around. To actually see his fingers and toes. I have to admit that because of the difficulty with my pregnancy, I have not felt much love or much of anything towards my baby.............until tonight. I cannot even describe the love that I have for this child. What a difference a few short moments make! After seeing him, I can't imagine NOT loving him. I came across a scripture the other day that spoke right to my heart. Romans 5: 2-5 "We rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit."


2 comments:

Asher said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

I am sooooooooo excited!

Congrats, mommy. 5 more months and there's 3!

Asher said...

I love you. Thank you for writing me a book. Oddly enough, it made me feel better. I really hope we get to see each other tomorrow.